Maximum finishing quality
Minimum space occupied
Easy to use
Do you want to discover all the features of E350 - E350 PM?Download the brochure
If you wish to receive the brochure in english, please send us a request, by filling the below contact form and we will send shortly.
PLC and ENCODER controlled logic functioning
- Thermostatic glue control with automatic stand-by and temperature indicator
- Light-up LED buttons to select machine operating units
- Diagnostic system with messages for machine use and maintenance
- Statistical operating data: total hours of machine use, total and partial meters of edge used
• Chain Panel feeder with rubber pads mounted on a steel chain with lubrication system
• Top pressure bar with a double row of rubber wheels mounted on bearings, with locking levers and position indicator
• Pre milling group (E350 PM) with diamond cutterblocks and two (HF) high frequency motors with chipping
• 3 position infeed fence (E350 PM): 0-1-2 mm (according to edge thickness)
• Pneumatic edge - cutting shear from coil with horizontal oscillatory movement.
• Edge feeding
feeding synchrony between panel and edge to guarantee a perfect glueing
• Teflon-coated glue pot to allow complete and fast cleaning.
Fitted with 6 electrical heating elements (4 in the glue pot, 1 in the turret and 1 inside the glue spreading roller).
• 2 FLOATING pressure rollers:
First Ø 80 mm aluminum, second rubber
• Automatic front and rear edges end trimmer (shears) with follow-up system.
Exclusion from the control panel. Absolute precision as no mechanical regulation is required.
• Flush Trimmers with Z4 Ø 75 mm cutterblocks, Widia disposable knives with combined profile:
straight/radius 2 mm/bevel with vertical disc copiers and numeric dials.
• Front extensible support for large panels with Polizene sliding fences
• CE LEGISLATION
||min 10 – max 45 mm
|Edge thickness in in coils
||0,4 ÷ 2 mm
|Maximum coil diameter
|Minimum panel length (side being processed)
|Minimum panel width
|N°2 motors HF (High Frequency)
||2 x 0,75 kW
|Dimensions of diamond cutterblocks
||Ø 60 x H50 mm
|Tool rotation speed
|Heating elements power (6 cartridges)
||W 1,490 approx.
|Glue heating time from ambient temperature
||14 - 16 approx. min
|Glue heating time from stand-by
||4 – 6 approx. min
|FLUSH TRIMMING UNIT
||kW 1 x 0,37
|Tool rotation speed 50 Hz
** Removed section according to material type
Details of the machine
3 position infeed fence (E350 PM)
0-1-2 mm (according to edge thickness)
Chain panel feeding
• Firm grip of panel guaranteed by special non-slip rubber on the pads.
• Linear feeding ensured by double sliding tracks with a special geometric profile accurately machined with precision to a hundredth of a millimetre.
• Long lasting monolithic frame fully processed only in one cycle on a CNC machining centre.
Pressure bar with locking levers
Top pressure bar with a double row of rubber wheels mounted on bearings, with locking levers and position indicator
Pre-milling unit (E350PM)
INVISIBLE GLUEING LINE
• DIAMOND tools Ø = 60 mm H = 52 mm
• HF motors 200 Hz – 12.000 rpm – 0.75 kW (each)
• Dedicated suction system and blower for panel cleaning before glueing
E350 Glueing unit
PERFECT GLUEING, QUICK AND PRACTICAL SET-UPS
• 6 heating elements to guarantee uniform glue temperature.
• Motorized glue spreading roller with an internal electrical heating element.
• Teflon-coated glue pot to permit complete and rapid cleaning.
Pneumatic shear, pressure rollers, edge feeding system
DETAILS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
• Edge feeding synchronized with panel being processed
• Oscillatory movement of the cutting shear unit to guarantee perfect glueing
• Quick and precise positioning of the pressure rollers. The system “reads” the edge thickness, making mistakes impossible!
• End trims front and rear excess edge
• Working cycle controlled by PLC
• Exclusion from control panel (PLC)
Flush trimming unit
• Flush trimming unit with vertical disc copiers as standard
• Possibility of processing for edges from 0.4-2 mm
Anti-adherence / release agent spraying unit
INSTANT PERFECT CLEANING
• Spray function controlled by PLC
• 2 sprayers (lower and upper) and liquid tank
TO GUARANTEE THE BEST GLUEING CONDITIONS
• Creates the best conditions for perfect glueing
• Heats panels and removes all traces of dampness.
We reserve the right to make technical changes. The machines shown can include equipment not included in the standard version. For photographic illustration reasons some groups are not provided with protection. The use of the machine is understood with all the protections installed.