Maximum finishing quality
Minimum space occupied
Easy to use
K60 PM Automatic Edgebander
Do you want to discover all the features of K60 PM - Stockout?Download the brochure
If you wish to receive the brochure in english, please send us a request, by filling the below contact form and we will send shortly.
PLC and ENCODER controlled logic functioning
- Thermostatic glue control with automatic stand-by and glue temperature Indicator
- Light-up LED buttons to select machine operating units
- Diagnostic system with messages for machine use and maintenance
- Statistical operating data: total hours of machine use, total and partial meters of edge used
• Chain panel feeder with rubber pads mounted on a steel chain with lubrication system
• Top pressure bar with a double row of rubber wheels mounted on bearings, height can be adjusted by
means of a handwheel fitted with a metric position dial.
• Pre milling group with diamond cutterblocks and two (HF) high frequency motors.
Chipping extraction hoods and blower for panel milled edge cleaning before glueing
• Feeding fence with micrometric adjustment
Variable milling from 0 to 2 mm, adjustable with a knob and numerical indicator.
• Edge loading surface, with automatic feeding
Wooden strips loader with up to 150 mm capacity. Needle bearing roller
• Pneumatic shear for cutting edge coils with horizontal oscillation.
• Teflon-coated glue pot allows complete and fast cleaning. 2 kg glue pot capacity.
Fitted with 7 electrical heating elements (6 in the glue pot, 1 in the turret)
• The motor-driven spreading roller distributes a uniform layer of glue that can be adjusted in thickness on
the side of the panel to be processed.
• N. 3 anodized aluminium floating pressure rollers:
First pressure roller Ø 110 mm – motor driven, 2 and 3 opposite tapered
• Automatic End trimming unit for rear and front cut with copiers and integrated chipping extraction.
Possibility of independent cut selection front or rear from PLC.
End trimming blade size 2 x Ø 100 mm, Z20 - 2 x Ø 80, Z12
• Flush trimmers with 3 positions cutterblocks Z4 Ø 75 mm, WIDIA disposable blades combined profile: straight/radius 2mm/bevel
• Front extensible support with rollers for large panels
• Rear openable plexiglass closure, allows viewing the operating groups
• CE LEGISLATION
||min 10 – max 60 mm
|Edge thickness in coils on panels with max height 60 mm
|Edge thickness in strips (automatic feeding) on panels with max height 60 mm
|Maximum coil diameter
|Minimum panel length (side being processed)
|Minimum panel width
|Max milling with panel heights 60 mm
|HF (high frequency) motors power
||2 x 1,1 kW
|Diamond cutterblocks dimensions
||Ø 60 x H64 mm
|Tool rotation speed
|Heating elements power (7 cartridges)
|Glue heating time from ambient temperature
||12 - 14 approx. min
|Glue heating time from standby
|| 4 - 5 approx. min
|Hot melt (EVA) glue pot capacity
||Kg 2 approx.
|Polyurethanic (PUR) glue pot capacity (option)
||Kg 0,5 approx.
|END TRIMMING UNIT
|HF (High Frequency) motor power
|Blade rotation speed
|FLUSH TRIMMING UNIT
|HF (High Frequency) motor power
||kW 2 x 0,50
|Tool rotation speed
* the maximum thickness of the strip depends on wood hardness
** Removed section according to material type
Details of the machine
Pre-milling with diamond cutterblocks
Panel chain feeding system with rubber pads
Up to 10 mm wooden strips for panel height up to 60 mm (option available on request)
Edge loading surface, with automatic feeding
Strips storage up to 150 mm capacity
Strip feeding with needle bearing roller
10 mm max strip height
• Automatic Stand-by temperature
• Glue pot capacity 2 Kg.
• Teflon coated
• Nr. 7 cartridges 3050 W
The system “reads” the thickness of the edge, impossible to mistake
Adjustment with numerical indicators
Independent pressure adjustment
1st motorized aluminum pressure roller - Ø 110 mm
• End trims front and rear excess edge
• Working cycle controlled by PLC
• HF motor 200 Hz
• Dust extraction included
• HF motors tiltable up to 25°
• Numerical indicators for adjustments
• Copying discs
• Combined Widia cutters bevelled/radius
Anti-adherence / release agent spraying unit (Opt.)
INSTANT PERFECT CLEANING
• Spray function controlled by PLC
• 2 sprayers (lower and upper) and liquid tank
Automatic glue drainage cycle. PUR (Opt.)
• Automatic glue drainage cycle.
Equipped with a drip tank of the glue discharged during the drain cycle
• Upon request an additional interchangeable glue pot is available.
• Processing both with PUR and EVA glue
• With PUR glue it is possible to stop machine (up to 4 days) without having to effect any cleaning procedure.
• Automatic cleaning of glue spreader roller
• Glue roller with integrated heating uniform and constant glue temperature
• Granule manual loading (glue pot 0,5 Kg)
Edge scraping unit
• Widia knives, (radius on request) Numerical indicators
• Blowers for removal of shavings.
Dust extraction system complete with box to separate and collect scraping shavings.
Could also interest me...
We reserve the right to make technical changes. The machines shown can include equipment not included in the standard version. For photographic illustration reasons some groups are not provided with protection. The use of the machine is understood with all the protections installed.